Openness is changing the payments industry unlike ever before.
Today’s successful payment providers are proactively offering new services and changing the rules of the game by building open APIs, leveraging partnerships, and using open payment architectures. Openness is taking on a whole new meaning. PAY.ON, in cooperation with First Annapolis, developed a white paper, “Openness is Changing the Future of Payments,” to provide guidance for industry players looking to benefit.
In this webinar experts will discuss the ramifications of open payments, such as:
- How they have already changed the market.
- The benefits for payment providers, merchants, and consumers.
- What payment providers must do to prepare for the future.
Jip de Lange of First Annapolis Consulting will provide a conceptual framework while Wolfgang Berner of PAY.ON will discuss practical lessons learned from his experience building PAY.ON’s Open Payment Platform. A question and answer session will follow.
- Wolfgang Berner | Senior Vice President Product, PAY.ON | Presenter
- Jip de Lange | Senior Consultant, First Annapolis | Presenter
- Mélisande Mual | Managing Director, The Paypers | Moderator
Date: Tuesday, 7 July 2015, 4:00 p.m. CEST (10:00 a.m. EST)